Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crunchy Outside, Juicy Inside




In the past few months I have discovered the best cooking magazine ever: Fine Cooking. After buying one of their special issues during the holiday season (that had an amazing cover), I was hooked. I have now collected quite a few and absolutely love them! Every recipe I have made is either good or amazingly good, so be prepared for future recipes to come from this magazine. There is also a better chance that I will update this blog more since I can link it to their recipe online (click the title to get to the recipe).

I made this recipe last night when we had some friends over and it was a big hit. The marinade keeps the chicken so moist and the crumb coating is perfectly crunchy. I served it with lemon jasmine rice and coconut green bean stir-fry. Give it a try!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was very good. Thanks babe!